Web Game Question

Web Game Question  

RSS

Bors
 Bors
(@bors)
04/08/2019 1:35 am  

Should I be able to see the resources gained from the webgame, (eg. Wood, Iron, Stone) in-game?

I can see the balance and transfer copper I've gained from the crypto mining mini-game back and forth from the site to the game but I'm not seeing anything in the garrison vault when in-game.

Was this just something that is not fully implemented yet?

Thanks!

Felty256
(@felty256)
Member Admin
04/08/2019 4:49 pm  

Hey Bors,

Currently the only way to get resources is to run the mini game in the LoA client.

You can sell the resources and transfer copper if you link the accounts and put the copper into your back pack and then transfer to the mini game in game.

Originally, you could but I found people often didn't want to sign up for a web account and since they are already authenticated with the LoA, it seems like double of the same feature.

Let me know your feed back on it though. It might be something I add down the road if say the stability of the main Citadel Studio LoA login portals go down on day one crash (like they did today hehe which is I guess why everyone just using the website instead of in game because no one can log in to any LoA server)

-Felty256

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 2 times by Felty256

ReplyQuote
Bors
 Bors
(@bors)
04/08/2019 9:45 pm  

Understood, I'll check it out when I get back on.

I think being able to generate coin for your in-game toons or exchanging for crypto from the site should be enough to get people signing up(it was for me). I think you have done a great job of making it easy to access the site and its features from in-game.

ReplyQuote
Felty256
(@felty256)
Member Admin
10/08/2019 5:36 pm  

Thank you! I've recently added a sort of "tax rebate" where the free rewards help with getting started under the trade menu.

Though it seems the community servers are prone to crashing across the board so let me know if it's down for you!

-Felty256

ReplyQuote
Share: